Thursday, 22 August 2013

Post from Crafty Creates

I recently signed up for the box deliveries from Crafty Creates.

Their mission? 'To fill crafters and those who create with happiness each month. Once a month, a package will come through your door. A box of wonderful craft goodies, including a craft kit and other craft samples.'

This months theme is Western. It includes an art card, a dream catchers kit, a make your own mini rope basket kit, turquoise beads, star studs, suede fringe, fleece, a bear bead, two pieces of recycled denim  and two sheets of patterned art card. Not too sure how keen I am on the western theme but I am looking forward to getting away from the mac and getting crafty! Hopefully I can show you something nice soon and I'll let you know what next months surprise holds. 



No comments:

Post a Comment