Monday, 25 February 2013

Exciting News!

Last weekend my wonderful boyfriend asked me to marry him after a beautiful day spent a Blenheim Palace. Obviously I said YES! The poor man has been nagged by myself and my friends for such a long time that it seemed only fair to!

We are so happy about it and have been overwhelmed by the messages of support from all of our family and friends. We have had so many beautiful cards sent to us and purely because this is meant to be a design blog I thought I would share some of the best with you. I'll try my best for this not to become a wedding blog over the next 18month - we are thinking of a September 2014 wedding! - but I am looking forward to sharing a few cool designs with you.

Secret Garden

 My new wedding note book by Mint Publishing Ltd.

 The Design Studio at Regency Greeting Cards Ltd.

...and of course good ol' Caroline Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment