Saturday, 2 February 2013

A New Home

So I think it's time for a little designJessica update. Lots happened at the end of last year and I feel like I haven't really kept you in the loop. As you know back in October we went to India for two weeks and within a few days of our return we left Bath. I know like in Witney in Oxfordshire where I now run my little design business from my new studio just outside town.

Here is my new little house in the snow, it's a quaint little Victorian cottage just on the outskirts of Witney. We now have two gardens, a conservatory and two on-suit bedrooms, quite a step up from our pokey flat in Bath. I have already planted my veg seeds in the conservatory, I'm investing in hunter wellies and it's all gone a bit 'The Good Life'... I have dreams of chickens too!

 It's taking quite a while to adjust but luckily the people here are great and look what is just down the road - Blenheim Palace.


I am looking forward to discovering new places and exploring Oxford. I certainly miss beautiful Bath especially all of my great friends but I am hoping that this move will find new avenues for me to explore. Today's job? Checking out the publishing houses in Oxford...watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment