Monday, 31 December 2012

Wedding Fever and a New Arrival

Hope you all had a great festive time and are all geared up for a happy and productive 2013. We have just returned from Ireland and a visit to the in-laws where we met my boyfriends tiny and lovely new niece. She's so tiny. I have a horrible feeling that after a few cuddles my boyfriend is getting broody!



A few weeks ago my beautiful friend Ellie and fantastic children's' author married her wonderful husband at Bath Assembly Rooms. It's such a beautiful place to be married and it was a fantastic day.

I was lucky enough to be asked to design her order of service and here it is below with the invite, sadly not designed by me as it's pretty cool along with those cracking illos! Not sure who's to thank for those but they're very impressive.

Congratulations Ellie :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment