Monday, 22 October 2012

Update

Well I've done it again! Failed miserably to blog in such a long time...but do not worry bloggers, I'm still alive and taking a well deserved two week holiday to India.

You see I have been so busy with my new freelance career that I just haven't had the time to blog or add any current work i have been doing. All of the commercial work I have been doing is either confidential or owned by the companies I am working for. I'm hoping to have something for you soon though as the guilt of neglecting you is pretty bad - lets hope I can live up to it!

I'll also pop up a few arty photos of India and tell you all about how wonderful this country is - seriously, book yourself a flight straight away! It's the must creative and colourful country I have ever visited and just check out the view!

Yup, after a crazy week travelling through Northern India we have now reached Goa and our lovely beach hut - it's very peaceful and I have finally have some time to blog. Life isn't too bad really. I'll do my best to update you when I get back to chilly old England. I have some other exciting news!

No comments:

Post a Comment