Tuesday, 28 August 2012

I miss you

This is the view from my studio - on sunny days it makes working quite difficult really. I want to be reading a book and sipping something cold sat in there. Today the sun is breaking through....hmmm.


In other news the freelancing is going incredibly well, so well in fact that I worked the whole bank holiday and really enjoyed it. With my new found freelancing freedom I have decided to take my bank-holiday-in-lieu as soon as my lovely boyfriend comes home. He's been away for a month now but is due back in 3 weeks. Looking forward to a mini-break with him. In the meantime I have sent him this along with a pile of sweets and some ice pops, apparently it's 35º today... Bath is a grumpy 16º but, it's not raining which is a surprise for August!


No comments:

Post a Comment