Sunday, 8 July 2012

Floods!

Hope you have all had a fantastic weekend and that you weren't too affected by the awful floods that have hit the UK recently.

I unfortunately had to dash down to Torquay on Saturday to visit my sick mum and the flooding was horrendous! The view from the train was pretty bad and we were rerouted quite a few times to get through. It was a bit eventful but happily mum is a bit better and appreciated our efforts. Our poor front room roof wasn't too happy with the rain either. We spent most of Wednesday night putting buckets under leaks! I'm hoping that all bad things do come in threes and that this week will be much better. I hope you are all ok.

In other news something exciting will be happening tomorrow with designJessica, I will update you as soon as I can. Hope you all had great weekend and are enjoying the last few hours of freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment