Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Hobbycraft

Hello lovely bloggers, the sun came back! What a difference it makes to all the grumpy people who are now slightly less grumpy. I'm hoping it sticks around for a bit, happier people are much easier to deal with I find.

So it seems I must apologise once again for being a bit rubbish on the blogging front. I am a very busy designer, which seems to be great for the economy but not for my sanity! I shall try harder I promise - in theory all this work I am doing will get printed at some point so I shall be able to show you all. I am afraid that in the meantime you'll have to look at these.... again.
Just when you thought it was safe to head back to the shops Hobbycraft has joined the 'Keep Calm' express and are now stocking some of my Keep Calm designs. Nope, you didn't escape that easily.





No comments:

Post a Comment