Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Spoonflower Post

Just got an email from the lovely people at Spoonflower. My pattern swatches of my planes and circus train are on their way! I can't wait to see them, I hope they look ok. I have popped some others on since, I am going to see how the first ones look before ordering some more. Fingers crossed!

Sorry I havn't blogged properly in a while. The Man is away flying and although this should have given me all the freedom I would need to blog it seems as though my wonderful friends have all rallied around in support and we have had a fantastic time. With touring, endless bank holidays and wedding street parties the last month has been crazy busy! Luckily for my blog, although not for him, The Man will be off winning medals again soon for a very long time so hopefully my other love - DesignJessica - will be getting some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment