Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Even More Fabric!

After recieving my plane and circus train swatches (which someone has actually bought!), I have been busy designing some more Spoonflower patterns. There is this fish design below

and this retro-inspired pattern as well. Test swatches have been ordered and hopefully they'll be up for sale soon! I am also waiting for test swatches of most of my other designs including the lovely Butterfly one that I can't wait to finally make into pillows. Exciting stuff!

4 comments:

  1. ooh i love the fish design...super cool!
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabrics are so lovely and creative!

    So sorry you missed the dress giveaway....but I'm glad you came by to say hello. :)
    All the best to you
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, thank you for your recent comment, I love your patterns and colours, so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lovely lovely lovely Lovely lovely lovely lovely Lovely lovely lovely lovely Lovely lovely lovely lovely Lovely lovely lovely lovely Lovely lovely lovely lovely Lovely lovely lovely lovely yep! Love your work on here Jess!

    ReplyDelete