Wednesday, 18 May 2011

An Apology

I realise I haven't written in a while and I am sorry.

The sad news is that I love blogger, I read all of the blogs I am following every morning with my coffee and really enjoy it. The truth is, however that I started my blog because I was seriously bored being non-creative in my last job, as lovely as it was, as lovely as the people were and as lucky as I was to work for such a good company I was BORED! So, I started this little blog as an excuse to be creative. Since then I have changed jobs and been flung into a roller-coaster crazy stationery designing world and I love it! I am constantly being fed exciting and challenging creative briefs and I love my job! Now I don't feel the need to rush home and design something beautiful because I am doing already, every day. I am such a lucky duck. So I am afraid that my poor little blog has suffered as a consequence of my new found job satisfaction. So now the majority of my posts will be 'stuff done at work' and, as most of you probably know what happens at the day job needs to stay at the day job until it is printed and in the real world. As I only started my day job in November things have been quite slow at trickling through to be published. But bare with me, it'll all be getting very exciting very soon, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. sounds great! Can't wait to see what you post next :0))
    Glad to hear you are enjoying your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you found a job you love!

    ReplyDelete