Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Winner!

Last Friday night Sock-it-to-me's International competition ended. I'd already made it into the top 28 and was amazingly getting votes from all over the world for my sock design. I came in 2nd!!! I win $100 and they are going to put my sock into production! How cool is that! Thank you so much to everyone who voted Robo-sock, it's brilliant to get placed in such a massive international competition. I am a super happy Jess indeed! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
x

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You did some amazing work with those socks and I'm glad that you did so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! so pleased for you - I hope my trawling of international friends boosted the votes - good onya Jess! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Jess! good on you!
    Thats so great. it really was an awesome design, you deserve it.
    Mine didnt get anywhere heehehe, so a huge congrats!
    xxx
    Clare

    ReplyDelete