Saturday, 18 December 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I just wanted to post this now before I blink and it's this time next week and it's the big day. I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas. I hope that wherever you are even if you are snowed inside or sitting on the beach melting that you all have a lovely and most importantly a relaxing day.


My philosophy this year is this - as long as I spend it with the people that really matter to me and everyone has a good time then that will be a bloody good Christmas, no fuss, no worries just some good, quality time with the important people. We may eat our own body weight in turkey and scoff a few tonnes of Quality Street as well but most of all we will all be happy together and I hope that you have a very HAPPY Christmas too! Above is a Smiling Seasonal Sprout to get you in the mood and Christmas wouldnt be Christmas without... well Jesus, obviously... but also it's just not Christmas without a bit of Bing.

 

And of course this...

1 comment: