Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

Well! My new job is brilliant but super-noodle busy! I have designed some Christmas cards for 2012, it's so much easier doing it in December rather than in July which is when I usually end up doing them. This isn't the only difference, this time they are letting me put my name on them! Now this really is a big deal. In all of my previous jobs it was frowned upon for anyone to have any printed to their own work and apart from squeezing my initials into numerous Disney word searches I have never been allowed to add my name, until today! Six of my very own designed Christmas cards will be off to print sometime in the next week. How exciting! Here are some tiny snippets of them, they will of course be followed by the real thing as soon as I have them in my hot little hand and have checked it's OK with the new Boss Man.







1 comment: