Sunday, 5 December 2010

Ah, I am a terrible blogger, I have been so busy I just haven't had the time to do this. Even now, when I should be spending some quality time at the Christmas Market with my oldest friend I am trying to squeeze in a hundred things. Luckily it's raining and Christmas Market Saturday - synonymous in Bath as the busiest day of the year, and one where town needs to be avoided! So we are sat on my bed, slanket deployed watching Mrs. Doubtfire while I attempt to catch up with my blogging, before X-factor, the main reason for a Saturday evening.

After a last minute and well deserved holiday in Egypt I started my new job. It's fantastic! Week one went very well, I have been super busy designing a range of travel stationary which should be off to print next week. It's all good.

I am going to make a huge effort to blog something creative soon, I just need to survuve the last Christmas rush, parties and epic Christmas card writing session and I shall be back to my normal bloggy self soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog J ...have a great Chrissy...Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled across your blog & I have to say, I love your work!

    & also, I totally feel the same re: 'I am a terible blogger, I've been so busy I just haven't had the time to do this' - I always seem to get caught up doing a million other things & my poor little blog gets pushed to the side too..!

    I'm making a promise to myself also that I'm going to blog something hugely creative & inspiring soon... I'm not sure it'll be in the festive theme, but I need to get my design ideas flowing - I miss being all arty & creative..!

    FJM

    x

    ReplyDelete