Tuesday, 13 July 2010

sorry...


I have been invited to a wedding! Which really is a very special thing for me as I am not quite at that age where everyone is 'taking the plunge' so the thought of me going to one is very exciting indeed!

However the man (who despite his youthful looks is well into the age of friends mass marriages) simply isn't that excited. Time ticked on and despite constant wedding related questioning from me he forgot to reply to the bride, who I am told is a good friend... hmm... anyway, I was therefore entasked with the job of making an 'I'm sorry my boyfriend was so rubbish and forgot to reply to your wedding invite card', and here it is, lets hope she likes it.I think there might be something in this, I'd like to develop the typography idea a bit further but keep it commercial. 'I am sorry that I am your bestest friend but I didnt notice your birthday reminder pop up on Facebook' is a good one, now that's a card I could use!

No comments:

Post a Comment