Monday, 28 June 2010

Useless!

Yes, I completely admit it... I have been useless at this blogging thing, it's taken me a whole month to write on here again, and I only have one excuse, plain and simple... I have been soooo busy!

I have done a massive amount of freelancing (which does make Jess a very dull girl) and none of it is exciting enough to pop up here. Instead I am going to share with you this weeks pride and joy. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you... my cake!


I am so proud of it, and yes, it took me absolutely ages. It was in celebration of Armed Forces Day and as the man is an RAF type man it was mostly made to impress him. I think he liked it.

I am going to add my lady soon (as promised a while ago), I just need to get a bit technical with my scanner so bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment