Friday, 28 May 2010

New design Jessica

design Jessica has a new identity!
I have decided to get myself organised, and so today I have been busy designing a new ident and new stationary in an attempt to refine the brand.

I like it so far but it's definitely missing a saucy vintage lady which I shall add later, after some discussion with the man as to which one he likes best, he'll enjoy feeling 'creatively' evolved, plus he'll get to check out the totty while I frantically freelance over the bank-holiday. Expect a hot bird adorning the ident by Tuesday!

Update: The lady has been chosen (well 3 have, I am looking for the finalist) however my scanner is broken, the bits are on order and hopefully she'll be up in all her saucy glory soon.

Update: The parts have arrived! Hopefully squeeze in my options tomorrow before I scamper off to Amsterdam!

No comments:

Post a Comment