Saturday, 13 March 2010

Moving... just keep moving



Well, the big move was today... I am snoozy! but the man helped so it wasn't as painful as I'd thought it would be, plus I found 3 shiny white canvasses in need of painting.... I cant wait.

So this means that I can have a good sort out of all of my work and hopefully find some fantastic treasures which I can pop on here. It's very satisfying to see everything, and I've made some great plans for the weeks ahead. However there are many more boxes to sort out first...

There is the loveliest little bar around the corner from my new house, and it has a little gallery space for local artists... hey presto, I am a local, I cant wait!

So while I spend the next few hours tripping over miscellaneous boxes here is my very new, and completely fantastic bedrooms view!

No comments:

Post a Comment